Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prayer Journaling









 Prayer is important, but sometimes our thoughts are every where...so writing your prayers is a great way to keep your thoughts on track and remember what you've prayed about. I've been writing my prayers for about 5 years (on and off) and its been very awesome to see where I started and how I've grown in the Lord. All you have to do is write down what's on your heart. Pray about anything...things that your going through, family, a friend, your country, your church, ect...The Word inspires me when I pray.  Different scriptures speak to me and I just talk to God about them. Nobody will have the same kind of journal, everyone's journey is different, but it's all about communicating and sharing what's on your heart with God. And listening Him in return. Sometimes God places a scripture in your heart right after you wrote your prayer (I know cause it happens to me lol). Just pray and seek after Him and He will be found by you! So, have you written down your prayers? What has your experience been like on your prayer journey?
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

From Dream to Destiny: How a Dream of a Missionary Life Awakened My Spirit

 I recently joined a challenge from julianna morlet who challenged the readers of her blog to write for an hour everyday for 7 days.....