Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Great Awakening in Washington D.C.

I had the awesome privilege of volunteering with the River Church for the Great Awakening last year! The Lord did so much! It was awesome being apart of it! Many people are still being saved and lives are being changed! My own life has been changed so much! My heart has changed by being apart of this!
The Lord provided so much during the trip! He made a way to go and I didn't have to pay anything! He provided food for the whole week I was there. He also provided a place to stay! If the Lord has told you to do something trust Him!
America had the first Great Awakening in the 1700's and a second Great Awakening in the 1800's. We need God to move today! Revival causes people to turn from sin and come to the cross. They repent, receive forgiveness, and ask the Lord into their heart! They are forever changed!
I learned that God is doing so much around the world! Muslims are having dreams and visions of Jesus and turning to Him! Millions are coming to Christ in China! The Holy Spirit is moving throughout South America! They are experiencing revival and salvation! Praise God! Whatever God has called you to know that He will be with you! Trust Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dream that changed my life!

 I recently joined a challenge from julianna morlet who challenged the readers of her blog to write for an hour ever...