Thursday, June 21, 2012

Living with Turner Syndrome


 I've been seeing a lot of blogs about girls who have Turner Syndrome, and I am one of them. I think I was diagnosed at birth, and I've learned a lot about it personally. I am a Christian so I believe God to bring healing and help me when I'm not feeling to great. I had to take shots every night to help my growth for about 16 years until I got tired of the black and blue marks all over my legs. So I am happy to be 4' 9". God made me the way I am for a reason. I don't feel any different than anyone else, just my health concerns are different. I still have to face the hard facts about having T.S though. Like never being able to have a child of my own unless God gives me a miracle (or I adopt). I am adopted so I know it's not that bad, but as a woman I would like to have a child of my own one day. I also have to have my blood check every 6 months to a yr. for my medication. But, I know God is going to heal me because He died on the cross and He is the One that heals all of our diseases. Including Turner Syndrome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts